I thought I would share the LAUNDRY list of things I have learned this week, and being it is only Wednesday, I am sure you can assume the kind of week I am having.
- 24in X 24in pillowcases will fit Euro pillows (26in X 26in). HOWEVER, you must take caution in putting these pillowcases on, as they will rip if you thrust it in like a goddamn rocket.
- If you purchase spider spray AFTER you found 2 spiders in your house, you will no longer find spiders. You just wasted $14.
- If you plan to workout too far in advance, you will forget and find yourself having a Moscow mule in the best company, but you will also get charged $20 for missing class.
- If you are too lazy to put food into a container, and you leave it in the pan in the fridge, your WHOLE house will smell like tacos, for days.
- If I tell you I will call you back, I will not remember. I acknowledge this.
- If you use a humidifier AND a diffuser, your home will be like a swamp and all outside air will feel like dehydrated sponges.
- If you do not practice things you want to be good at, you will still suck at them… haha (shocker!!)
I laugh way too hard at myself, daily. Someones gotta do it!
Don’t worry, be…
Uhh yeah, I wrote that! One word, 6 tries..haha